YaNC updated to Beta 2
I'm very pleased to announce the release of YaNC 1.4. Beta 2. This version of YaNC comes with a lot of bugfixes and a few new features. Also a new logo was created.
One of the larger new features for Beta 2 is the integration with CommunityBuilder announced earlier this month, the other features are:
- Emailaddress import using a textfield
- Configuration of mail encoding
- A style parameter was added to the subscribe module
- Credits field
- Update checker
- Icons for the different menu items
- Graphical headers added
There were also quite a few bugfixes:
- [Feature request #4741] Cut off html lines after x characters to avoid mailserver rejecting mail due to to long lines
- [Bug #4431] Fixed problem with inline images, YaNC will determine the image type and set the mime type correctly
- [Bug #4201] Temporarily disable GZIP to avoid problems with timeouts
- [Bug #3781] Subscribe mail would be send without confirmation link for html and textmailing
- [Bug #4408] Return path not set correctly
- [Bug #5372] Fixed bug with empty textonly version of html mailing
- [Bug #5670] Fixed php warnings caused by division by zero
- [Bug #6279] Added a few language constants that were missed before
- [Bug #3590] Users will have to confirm their subscription no mather what way they will be added
Mayor issues with php5 have also been fixed, so it will be possible to run YaNC on php5 without problems from now on.
The new YaNC can be downloaded here:
Due to problems with people missing the mambots during installation, you will have to download they separately.
Adam van Dongen